The importance of interconnection
As our world changes with post-pandemic & supply chain concerns and an increasing number of natural disasters, telecommuting, also called telework, has increased in the public and private sector. Telework is defined as the ability to work from a home or satellite office instead of commuting to an office. In public safety, the satellite or home office is the first responder’s vehicle, and this vehicle need connectivity solutions that keep them linked to police headquarters, outside agencies, and other critical infrastructure.
Capabilities now in first responders’ vehicles including mobile data terminals (MDTs), records management systems (RMS), computer-aided dispatch (CAD), and global positioning systems (GPS) are crucial for their work and safety. The connectivity is established through gateway devices and cellular carriers to create a mobile command center and fortress on wheels. Besides manufacturing, the EMS and first responder industry benefits the most from mobility. With their unique style of teleworking in the field, safety and connectivity are key components for an effective team. As the world and markets change, we must also change.
• Paperless records system
• Enhanced response times
• Enhanced officer and public safety
• Enhanced efficiency and lower costs
• More police presence on the streets
Common Mobility Requests from Police Chiefs and Sheriffs
• I need to improve response times and add police presence on the streets.
• I want to enhance officer safety in the field.
• I need a paperless records system.
First Responder's need the fastest and most reliable equipment available
Ruggedized Computers/Tablets and Mounts
• Gamber Johnson
• HP Inc.
Software, Cables, and Peripherals
• Microsoft Azure
Gateway Devices and Wireless Carriers
In-Car Cameras, Body Worn Cameras, and License Plate Readers
• Video Insight
The public safety team provides the support and services you need to be successful!
• Assessment/design: offers solution providers a range of pre-sales consultation including assessments, device selection, migration strategies, connection with OEMs, financial alternatives, and deployment/logistics solutions.
• Solution development: provides access to ongoing technical support for OEMs and resellers by developing the technology solutions end users’ needs.
• Most current strategies: provides the most current strategies in the delivery of technologies that allow local and state leaders to capitalize upon the knowledge of their constituents in ensuring safety daily.
• Specialized expertise: We have a mature public safety practice comprised of former public safety practitioners. Each member brings unique experiences that define real solutions and assist in accurately assessing public safety needs.