Data Storage & Security
The CJIS security policy includes security requirements, guidelines, and agreements reflecting the will of public safety agencies for protecting the sources, transmissions, storage, and generation of criminal justice information. CJIS Advanced Authentication policy requirements are required for all mobile systems including mobile data terminals and any other mobile devices that process National Crime Information Center access transactions.
33TB: The amount of data 200 officers with body-worn cameras generate every year.
467,000: Reported cases of Internet fraud in 2019
The amount of storage digital recordings require depends on:
• Number of cameras deployed
• Policy requirement for recording
• Retention requirements for the recordings
• Tagging, cataloging, and classifying data
• Controlling access
• Data security
For when reliable data storage and security is a top priority
Integrated Databases and Storage Solutions
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• Microsoft Azure Gov
• Pivot 3
• Red Hat
• Storage Craft
Security of Data/Backup
• PC Matic PRO
• Sans Digital
• Storage Craft
The public safety team provide the support and services you need to be successful
• Assessment/design: We offers solution providers a range of pre-sales consultation including assessments, device selection, migration strategies, connection with OEMs, financial alternatives, and deployment/logistics solutions.
• Solution development: We offers ongoing technical support for OEMs and resellers by developing the technology solutions end users need.
• Most current strategies: The Ramco public safety solution provides the most current strategies in the delivery of technologies that allow local and state leaders to capitalize upon the knowledge of their constituents in ensuring safety daily.
Ramco Rugged Portables
26223 Enterprise Court
Lake Forest, CA 92630
P: (866) 868-8565